In a world full of stress and anxiety, self-care has become more important than ever. From taking care of our bodies to our minds, self-care has the power to transform our lives. Today, I want to share with you my top five self-care items that I simply can't live without. These items are the "flower balm" from Zizia Botanicals, "annointing" oil from Urb Apothecary, "cosmic curry" by Mala Girl Broths, "Daily Glow" by WTHN, and "Sunday Brunch" from Wild Orchard Tea.
1. Let's start with the flower balm from Zizia Botanicals. This balm is made from a blend of herbs and flowers, including rose, calendula, lavender, squaline which is key for intense hydration. It is perfect for those who suffer from dry, irritated skin or for those who just want to pamper themselves. The balm can be used on the face, hands, or any other part of the body that needs a little extra love. The flower balm is also perfect for travel, as it comes in a convenient tube that can be easily packed in a purse or carry-on bag. As someone with sensitive skin, I can say that after using this facial balm for 2 months, I have had ZERO breakouts. I'll admit, at first I was veryyyyy skeptical. I always associate balms with a waxy substance, but I had ZERO issues and it has made my skin feel silky & hydrated.
2. Next up is the "annointing" oil from Urb Apothecary. This oil is made from a blend of nourishing oils, including argan and jojoba oil, and is infused with healing herbs like lavender and chamomile. The oil is designed to be used on the body, either for massage or as a daily moisturizer. The fragrance is light and refreshing, making it the perfect addition to any self-care routine. The scent comes from pure herbs, and there is no essentail oils in this magical blend.The oil can also be used on the hair, to add shine and hydration, or on mature faces.
3. If you're looking for a delicious and nutritious addition to your diet, look no further than Mala Girl Broths' "cosmic curry". This supercharged vegetable broth is flavorful, and the perfect substitute for instant ramen broth. It is perfect for those who want to add a little spice to their life, while also nourishing their body. The broth can be enjoyed as a drink, or used as a base for soups and stews (as mentioned, I like using it with ramen noodles to make a healthier version of cup noodle).
4. For those who are looking to improve their skin from the inside out, I highly recommend WTHN's "Daily Glow". This supplement is made from a blend of herbs and vitamins that help to support healthy skin, hair, and nails. The ingredients include vitamin C, vitamin E, and biotin, as well as herbs like schisandra and goji berry. The supplement is vegan and gluten-free, making it a great choice for anyone with dietary restrictions.
5. Finally, no self-care routine would be complete without a soothing cup of tea. My favorite tea of the moment is "Sunday Brunch" from Wild Orchard Tea. This tea is a blend of wild harvested green tea with hand selected botanicals. This tea tastes like candy.
These five items - the flower balm from Zizia Botanicals, "annointing" oil from Urb Apothecary, "cosmic curry" by Mala Girl Broths, "Daily Glow" by WTHN, and "Sunday Brunch" from Wild Orchard Tea - are all perfect additions to any self-care routine. They are designed to nourish the body, soothe the mind, and help you feel your best. So go ahead, indulge in a little self-care, and remember to take care of yourself first and foremost. What are some self - care items you can't live without?